Garages aren’t just for vehicles. They can provide extra storage space or an area for your workbench and tools. They could be used as a place for the kids’ bikes, toys, furniture, and camping gear. Or even a spot for your lawn & garden equipment. You could even customize it to be a full workout/exercise area…
Oh, and they’re also great places for protecting your vehicles from unpredictable Maryland weather conditions, potential home intruders, or excess pollen and debris.
Garage Addition Includes:
- Planning and layout of new garage space
- Construction of new walls and flooring
- Installation of concrete flooring
- Placement and installation of windows and doors
- Installation of new garage doors
- Installation of shelving units
- And more!
Contact Design Build Remodeling Group to design, plan and build your new garage. Their extensive experience with garage additions can help you create one that includes the features you want.