Second Story Additions in the Baltimore and Washington, DC Area
Serving Carroll, Frederick, Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery, and Northern Anne Arundel Counties
Has your family outgrown your home, but still loves your current location too much to leave? No need to move out; just add up! Adding a second story to your home offers great benefits and can give you and your family that extra space you desperately need.
Building “up” gives you the opportunity to utilize empty space without taking away from your yard. If you live on a smaller piece of land and don’t have room to expand your first floor, this is a great solution.
Contact us online or give us a call at (443) 300-2268 for more information about our second story addition services in the Baltimore and Washington, DC areas.
Adding a Second Story Addition to Your Home
A second floor addition can add much needed space to your home. And when you work with Design Build Remodeling Group of Maryland, we want to provide you with more than “just” added space. Our goal is for your new second floor to provide all of the comfort, aesthetic appeal, and utility that you have always dreamed of! Our process for bringing you this addition includes:
- An initial meeting. We want to meet up with you directly to discuss your specific wants and needs and hear about your vision for this project. Bring us everything you’ve got, from pictures to Pinterest boards for reference, so we can help you create your ideal second floor.
- Planning and designing your ideal space. Our seasoned design experts will create comprehensive drawings and concept designs for your addition, taking all of the items discussed in our first meeting into account. If you’re happy with our design, we can move forward in the process. If not, we can continue to present design ideas to you until you’re confident with one.
- Building your design plan. Nailing down the paperwork and finalizing your plan is integral to ensuring our experts have internalized your every want and need. Once the paperwork is done and the contract is set, we can get to building.
- Construction and implementation. Our management team will keep you in the loop and up to date on all aspects of your design and build process, so you’ll always know what’s going on.
- Clean up! Once we’re done, the only thing left is for you to enjoy your new floor. To ensure you get to do exactly that, we always make sure to thoroughly clean up your space after we’re done.
Superior Design-Build Services for Second Floor Additions in the Baltimore, Maryland Area
If you’re ready to work with a team of top design-build specialists, contact the experts at Design Build Remodeling Group of Maryland today! With over three decades of experience in design-build and remodeling services, our experts can bring your vision to life and give you a space you’ll love.
Areas we service: Ellicott City, Eldersburg, Baltimore, Catonsville, Columbia, Milford Mill, Owings Mills, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, and Westminster.