Trusted Home Remodeling & Affordable Pricing for Suburban Maryland Residents
Design Build Remodeling Group is a premier full-service home remodeling contractor serving Baltimore and Washington, DC, residents with functional, beautiful, high-quality renovations. Our talented team partners closely with homeowners to bring visions to life, and part of that transformative process includes working with each customer’s budget. While every project is unique, we can share projections and estimates we’ve acquired from past work to give customers a general pricing guide.
Home Addition & New Construction Costs
Determining an estimate for home addition and new construction costs requires us to analyze factors like square footage, building materials and style preferences. However, we can provide pricing estimates to give homeowners an idea of potential project costs. Of course, these pricing guides are merely estimates. Actual project costs will vary depending on the services and products selected.
Some of our common home addition projects include:
- Master bedroom suite addition. Remodeling a 400-square-foot existing bedroom space typically ranges between $92,000 and $120,000. A 600-square-foot bedroom space typically costs between $137,000 and $162,000 to remodel.
- In-law suite addition. Renovating a 600-square-foot in-law suite generally costs between $125,000 and $155,000. The cost to renovate a larger 900-square-foot suite generally costs between $180,000 and $230,000.
- Second-floor addition. Rehabilitating a 600-square-foot second story can cost between $125,000 and $155,000, while rehabilitating a 1,000-square-foot space can cost between $215,000 and $250,000.
Design Build Remodeling Group provides renovation and construction services for entire homes. We can provide multi-level additions or update kitchens, family rooms, basements and other residential spaces. To learn about general pricing guidelines for any of these services, reach out to our experienced experts
Our Four-Step Process
When Maryland homeowners trust Design Build Remodeling Group to offer effective renovation services, we follow a simple four-step process:
- Initial Call. Our skilled design experts will establish the scope of work and prepare a rough project budget.
- Site Visit. Our knowledgeable team will meet with you and your family to research the build site.
- Design & Funding. We’ll prepare a detailed proposal that presents project tasks and financing options.
- Construction. Design Build Remodeling Group will secure the required permits and construction can begin!