Serving Carroll, Frederick, Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery, and Northern Anne Arundel Counties
Like many families today, you may have considered the idea of bringing your extended family together by adding an in-law suite to your home. Maybe you’ve thought about adding an extended apartment with a separate entrance, complete kitchen, utility room, and more.
Perhaps you’ve imagined transforming that unused basement or garage space into a functional apartment area with its own separate entryway. Or maybe you just want to create a small, simple, private bedroom and bath area.
Design Build Remodeling Group can help you with your in-law suite by offering a wide variety of solutions, including ADA-compliance. We’ll work with you to create plans for various sizes, types of suites, and styles. We know how to make sure that your new addition will fit with the style and flow of your existing home.
For a free quote on your in-law suite project, give us a call at 443-300-2268 or contact us online.
The Benefits of In-Law Suite Additions
Many homeowners attempt to integrate families or family members within the existing home, which is of course, entirely viable. But it can add some complications that an in-law suite addition can mitigate or alleviate. When you choose in-law suits, you gain:
- More space. An obvious answer, of course, but in-law additions can provide you with ample space and facilities to accommodate those integrating into your existing home. This can help drastically with logistics, removing much of the stress that can come with in-laws moving into your home.
- Privacy retention. Privacy is the single most challenging aspect of family integration. There are suddenly a lot more people in your home, and continuing even the simplest of daily routines can become challenging, if not outright impossible. In-law suites offer you and the ones you’re living with added privacy so that life can go on stress-free, leaving you to simply enjoy the presence of your family members.
- Independence. If a family member is moving in with you after they retire or because they’re aging, you are doing a wonderful thing for your family. However, the loss of independence on your family member’s part can have a detrimental effect on mood and overall health. In-law suites give them more independence, which can lead to a higher quality of life for everyone involved.
- Space versatility. In-law suites also present an excellent opportunity for renovation. Oftentimes the additions are seen as a way to rearrange and optimize your home, adding function, improving design, and overall leaving you with a newer, better home.
Our In-Law Suite Services
Our team of seasoned design and build professionals can provide for all of your in-law suite addition needs, including:
- Design and planning of new suite
- Custom floor plans and suite layouts
- New walls and new drywall installation
- New flooring
- Bathroom area installation
- Kitchen or kitchenette installation
- New interior/exterior lighting
- Installation of new windows and doors
- Separate entryway solutions
- And more!
Superior In-Law Suite Design and Build Services in the Baltimore, MD Area
Regardless of your needs, our master craftsmen and seasoned design team can accommodate! We’ve been providing homeowners throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC areas with the best in superior service, quality design, and top-tier builds for over three decades, and our experts have all the knowledge and skill needed to meet your every need.
Our experts have built a reputation for being the best! Ready to get started on your in-law suite planning? Contact Design Build Remodeling Group online today or give us a call at 443-300-2268!
Areas we service: Ellicott City, Eldersburg, Baltimore, Catonsville, Columbia, Milford Mill, Owings Mills, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, and Westminster.