Is your existing space cramped? In need of a bigger home? Don’t move out, add on!
Solve your living space problems by adding several rooms to your existing home.
A multi-room addition can truly transform your home, but it’s not a step to be taken lightly. It involves many of the same things a new home construction does – planning, zoning, permits, foundation, footers, HVAC, plumbing, electrical work, windows, flooring, etc.
That’s why it’s critical for you to choose the right contractor to do the job.
Design Build Remodeling Group has competently handled a variety of home additions and improvements, including second-story additions. Our vast experience has given us a broad knowledge of what customers want, and the ability to create quality home projects. When it comes to your family’s comfort and safety, you want the best.
Room Additions Include:
- Design, planning and layout of new room
- New walls, drywall, and flooring
- Rearranging existing space to coincide with the new addition
- Installation of any appliances or large room features
- Installation of new lighting
- Installation of new windows and doors
- And more!
Contact Design Build Remodeling Group to begin designing a single or multi-room addition for your home today.