Serving Carroll, Frederick, Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery, and Northern Anne Arundel Counties
Need a bigger home? Don’t move out, add up!
Putting a second story addition on your home (adding “up”) has advantages that can’t be realized when you extend your first-floor space (adding “out”). There’s no digging for a foundation and no need to pour footers. It is much easier to avoid potential zoning permits and property variances that can cause setback and delays. What’s more, you don’t have to take away space from your yard to create it. Contact us today to learn more!
Adding a Second Story Addition to Your Home
A second floor addition can add loads of function and space to your home. And when you work with the Design Build Remodeling Group, we want you to get more than “just” added space. We want your second floor addition to provide all of the comfort, aesthetic appeal, and utility that you have always dreamed of! To help you get the ideal second floor addition, we always start with:
- An initial meeting. We want to meet up with you directly, learning all of your desires, wants, and needs; the things you love most about a second floor addition, and the ideas you want to see come to life! Bring us everything you’ve got, from pictures to pinterest, so we can help you create your ideal second floor addition.
- Planning and designing your ideal space. Our seasoned design experts will build comprehensive drawings and concept designs for your second floor addition, taking all of the items discussed in our first meeting into account in order to create your fully-realized vision. If you like what you see, we can move forward to…
- Building your design plan. Nailing down the paperwork and finalizing your plan is integral to ensuring our experts have internalized your every want and need. Once the paperwork is done and the contract is set, we can get to building.
- Construction and implementation. Sit back and watch our experts create a second floor addition you’ll be proud of for years to come! Our management team will keep you in the loop and up to date on all aspects of your design and build process, so you’ll always know what’s going on.
- Clean up! Once we’re done, the only thing left is for you to enjoy your new space to the fullest! And to ensure you get to do exactly that, we always make sure to perform comprehensive clean up services that rid your home of any traces of our project.
Superior Design and Build Services for Second Floor Additions in Maryland
If you’re ready to work with a team of top-class design and build specialists, contact the experts at Design Build remodeling Group today! With over three decades of experience in superior design and build services, our experts can guarantee the results you want for your home in Maryland!
Ready to get started? Contact the experts at Design Build Remodeling Group online today!
Areas we service: Ellicott City, Eldersburg, Baltimore, Catonsville, Columbia, Milford Mill, Owings Mills, Pikesville, Randallstown, Reisterstown, and Westminster.